KALLISTA thermostatic valves feature a patented shuttle that delivers a precise, consistent water temperature across a full range of flow rates. When combined with a separate volume control(s) our state-of-the art 3/4" thermostatic valves deliver up to 17 gallons of water per minute. KALLISTA thermostatic valves have a 104°F factory-calibrated comfort setting for safety and a high-temperature limit stop for those who want a slightly higher temperature, up to a maximum of 120°F.
Advantages of Kallista Thermostatic Valves include:
- Temperature Comfort Override
- High-Temperature Limit Stop
- Pre-Calibrated Thermostatic Cartridge for easy installation
- Concentric Service Stops and Filter Screens for easy servicing
- Innovative Shuttle for precise, consistent temperature controls, at full range of flow rates
- Check Valve